Our agency is seeking an experienced Drupal Developer to join our team for a three-month (90 day) work contract with the opportunity for a full-time position if demand requires it. This position will require at least two full-days in office, telecommuting is acceptable for the remaining work days.
You will be expected to have an expert level knowledge of Drupal 7 and Drupal 8. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be working directly with a UI/UX designer, and front-end developer to realize the needs of your project. Your primary role will be in the development of custom content types and modules within the Drupal platform, with a minor focus on front-end development. You will be expected to work within our existing development framework and project flow, and ensure that all code matches our standards.
- 90 day contract
- Some remote work is acceptable
- Compensation will be hourly
- Extensive experience architecting, developing, implementing and operating Drupal 7 or 8 solutions using a majority of the Drupal core (Search, Multi-site, OpenID etc.) and extended (CCK, Views, Panels, Rules etc.) modules.
- Extensive familiarity with PHP, HTML5, LESS/SASS, and Javascipt.
- Extensive familiarity with responsive frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Some database programming experience, using one or more of the following: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other relational database.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field: Computer Science, Engineering, or IT related discipline.
- 2+ Years experience programming in a corporate or agency environment.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a creative problem solver
- You are genuinely passionate about what you do
- You are eager to learn new things and face new challenges
- You are detail oriented, but process agnostic, you care about the end product over all other things