As a sales assistant you will be expected to assist the sales team with daily tasks. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be working directly with the business development team and marketing team to identify key prospects that meet our business objectives. Please note that this is an entry level job, so on-the-job coaching and training will be readily available.
What Will You Learn?
- How to effectively prospect for an enterprise level service company
- Tools to manage acquiring, organizing, and reaching out to these prospects
- High school diploma
- Microsoft Word/Excel trained
Bonus Points (Not required, but nice to know about)
- Experience in sales
- A degree in marketing or sales is preferred
- Experience with sales prospecting
- Experience with a CRM (Pipedrive, Salesforce, SugarCRM etc)
- Experience with email marketing
- An understanding of the web design / application development industry
Who are you?
- You enjoy meeting new people
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are organized
- You are persistent
- You are technically inclined
- You are comfortable working process and structure